Wednesday, June 28, 2006

The Best Country Song Titles...Ever!

1. I Ain't Never Gone To Bed With Ugly Women, But I've Sure Woke Up With A Few
2. She's Looking Better After Every Beer
3. Her Teeth Was Stained But Her Heart Was Pure
4. You're The Reason Our Kids Are So Ugly
5. She Got The Ring And I Got The Finger
6. My Wife Ran Off With My Best Friend And I Sure Do Miss Him
7. If I Had Shot You When I First Wanted To, I'd Be Out Of Prison By Now
8. I'm So Miserable Without You, It's Like You're Still Here
9. I'll Marry You Tomorrow, But Let's Honeymoon Tonight
10. I Wouldn't Take Her To A Dog Fight 'Cause I'm Afraid She'd Win
11. I Still Miss You Baby, But My Aims Gettin' Better
12. I Liked You Better Before I Got to Know You So Well
13. How Can I Miss You If You Won't Go Away?
14. If The Phone Don't Ring, You'll Know It's Me
15. If I Can't Be Number One In Your Life, Then Number Two On You
16. It's Hard To Kiss The Lips At Night That Chewed Your Ass Out All Day Long

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, gosh! what a song tittle? but i sure know that i won't like it, for my husband is so strict.

Anonymous said...

The titles of the songs reflected some of life's reality. We know that its true, but we just pretend that we dont, until now that its spelled out.