Monday, November 15, 2010
Sunday, November 14, 2010
Msgr. Jose Dosado is the new team moderator at the St. Joseph the Patriarch church in Barangay Mabolo, Cebu City.
Dosado’s previous assignment was as parish priest of St. Vicente Ferrer parish in Bogo City.
Dosado will be joined by Fr. Joselito Danao, who was assigned at the Archdiocesan Shrine of Our Lady of Fatima in Basak, Mandaue City, and Fr. Constantino Navales Jr.
The new team ministry in Bogo City will be headed by Msgr. Isidro Ullamot with Fr. Divino Jurcales and Fr. Germaine Lecciones.
Msgr. Dennis Villarojo, the Archdiocesan Pastoral Planning Board coordinator, will be the team moderator at the Our Lady of the Sacred Heart parish in Barangay Capitol Site in Cebu City.
He will be joined by team members Felipe Diacosta and Mateo Maneja as well as parochial vicar and Cardinal Vidal’s personal secretary Fr. Expedito Torrevillas.
Fr. Ramil Limbaga will be at the San Nicolas Parish as resident with the special assignment of providing direction to the Neocatechumenate Movement in Cebu.
In Tuburan, Fr. Allan Trinidad will be the parochial vicar, but he will also be preparing the new parish in Barangay Colonia. He will be moved to the San Antonio Parish with Fr. Jacinto Rama. Fr. Riel Cantillas will be the parish priest at the San Antonio Parish in Putat, Tuburan town.
Msgr. Jose Montecillo will be the parish priest at the Archdiocesan shrine of Our Lady of Guadalupe. The new parochial vicars are Frs. Bernard Oyao and Erwin Pelario.
At the San Isidro Labrador Parish, Msgr. Carlito Pono will be joined by a new parochial vicar, Fr. Wesley Noel.
Metro Cebu south parish assignments are Fr. Miguelito Sarmago (Mambaling), Fr. William Genelazo (Lipata, Minglanilla) and Fr. Ireneo Aronales (Naga).
In the southeast district, Fr. Judito Rosende will be a resident priest in San Fernando, while Fr. Joseph Gabriente will be a parochial vicar in Carcar City.
Santander town will have as pastors Frs. Loreto Jaque, William Saldo and Fulton Varga.
At the Our Lady of Fatima Parish in Barangay Basak, Mandaue City, the new team ministry is led by Fr. Reymilo Talaugon. He will be joined by Frs. Glenn Guanzon, Glad Niere and Jerome Yu.
Fr. Evan Ybañez and Fr. Roy Bucag will move to the Nativity Parish in Barangay Canduman, Mandaue City.
The other north district assignments are Fr. Ignacio Enanoria and Fr. Ian de los Santos (Danao City), Fr. Romeo Narca (Maslog) and Fr. Manuel Tan (Medellin).
Monday, June 07, 2010
Monday, January 18, 2010
Saturday, January 16, 2010
DYAB Cebu covers Sinulog 2010 non-stop for 20 hours on January 17, 2010:
- 4:00 a.m. - Mananita Mass (Pilgrim Center in Basilica del Sto. Nino, with live video which can be seen at the DYAB Sinulog Live Stream;
- 6:00 a.m. - Pontifical Mass with Cardinal Vidal (with live video, simulcast with Channel 3);
- 7:30 a.m. - Sinulog Grand Parade assembly and preparations;
- 9:00 a.m. - Sinulog 2010 Grand Parade starts;
- 6:00 p.m. - Sinulog 2010 Grand Parade ends;
- 6:30 p.m. - Sinulog 2010 Grand Finale;
- 7:00 p.m. - Sinulog Fireworks (Cebu City Sports Center); and
- 12 midnight - Sinulog 2010 Judging results revealed.
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Saturday, January 09, 2010
Friday, January 01, 2010
Tasks of the voters:
- After his or her identity is verified, the name of the voter will be read out loud to give chance for any contention. If uncontested, he or she will be given a ballot by the BEI chairman – only upon ensuring that the said voter has yet to cast his or her vote in another precinct.
- The BEIs will then close the voting by entering several codes into the poll machine, which will make the PCOS unit print eight copies of the election returns for national positions and another eight for local positions.
- The BEI chairman will publicly announce the total number of votes received by each candidate, which will also be posted on a wall within the polling place. After 48 hours, he or she will take the list and keep it in his or her custody.
- On the other hand, the PCOS unit will transmit the election reports using a transmission cable and a modem. If successful, the reports will be transmitted to other precincts, the Comelec mainframe, its other offices, and other stakeholders.
- After transmission, the poll machine will print 22 more copies of the election returns, a copy of the audit log report, and a copy of the statistical report.
- The poll body said that the election returns will be distributed to the city or municipal board of canvassers, Congress, Comelec, four accredited citizens' arm, dominant majority and minority parties, ballot box, 10 accredited national parties aside from the first two, two accredited major local parties, four national broadcast or print media entities, two local media outfits, and one to be posted on a wall within the polling place.
- Upon termination of the counting of votes at the precinct level, the BEI shall place inside the ballot box the sealed envelopes containing the election returns, minutes, and half-torn and rejected ballots.
- The ballot box will be locked with four locks, one of which is self-locking and is serially numbered. The keys to the three other padlocks, on the other hand, will be placed in separate envelopes that are to be sealed and signed by the BEIs.
Posted by Leo Lastimosa at 11:01 AM