Sunday, February 17, 2008

Jun Lozada's Prayer After the La Salle Mass Initiated by Former RP Pres. Cory Aquino


When the prayer, "Today I start the Change I Want to See," was recited to Rodolfo Noel Lozada Jr. before his testimony at the Senate on the NBN scandal, he felt that the world became silent, "and these are the only words that I could hear:"
    "Lord, let me be the change I want to see

    To do with strength and wisdom

    All that needs to be done

    And become the hope that I can be.

    Set me free from my fears and hesitations.

    Grant me courage and humility.

    Fill me with spirit to face the challenge

    And start the change I want to see.

    Today, I start the change I want to see.

    Even if I’m not the light, I can be the spark.

    In faith, service and communion

    Let us start the change we want to see,

    The change that begins in me."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I salute Mr Jun Lozada for all the expose he did , you really a true filipino not a Chinoy in my own opinion , you showed your great love to our country,Sad to know that some filipinos just play deaf and blind.all should unite to fight for our rights , kawat na gyod ni sa atubang , Hope that everyone will realize that ! please open up your eyes for the truth!

Anonymous said...

Last week, Jun Lozada was interviewed by hosts of DZXL(RMN) Erwin Tulfo and Doris Begurnia.While Jun talking about why Rizal was asking his big brother why the filipinoes always suffering from their native lands,I can't control the tear of my eyes.I can see his(J.LO) patriotic heart to this country.I think he is the only who has a courage to tell the truth the anomalies of Gloria's CORRUPT government. Kaya kailangan ang suporta nating lahat para sa kanya at sa Senado para mapalitan na ang gobyernong eto. Bangon Pilipino para sa kinabukasan ng mga anak natin!!!

Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.