Highlights of Social Weather Stations' July 12-14 telephone survey in Metro Manila:
- Sixty-two percent say President Arroyo should resign.
- In case of non-resignation, 91 percent of those wanting the president to resign, and 76 percent of those saying she should not resign, favor her impeachment.
- Sixty-six percent perceive certain moves of the president, including the Cabinet revamp, as a means to stay in power, and not as a serious reform.
- Sixty-two percent agree with the proposal for the government to set up an independent Truth Commission.
- Sixty-one percent feel the president told Elections Commissioner Virgilio Garcillano to cheat.
- Fifty-two percent have little trust in Arroyo.
- Forty-five percent say Vice President Noli de Castro is capable.