To save, right-click on the file and click save as.
Links to the entire tape are at the PCIJ blog.
How do I put it in my phone?
1. Download your choice by clicking any or all of the files.
2. Transfer the downloaded file/s from the computer to your phone using either an infrared connection or a USB-to-phone cable.
3. For those whose phones have GPRS/WAP access, point your phone's browser to www.txtpower.org and download it directly to your phone.
4. Once transferred to your phone, the sound file may be used as ringtone for calls or text messages.
1. Ask for file-transfer from friends who may already have the ringtone. Both your phones should have either infrared or bluetooth connections.
2. Join any of the future anti-GMA rallies and look for the TXTPower banner. Next big date is June 24.
3. Watch out for the TXTPower "Hello Garci" Ringtone Download Team when they go around offices, stores and tiangges, communities and schools!